Monday, November 12, 2007

Bolly Blog 19 - Can't get enough of Sai Durga Roa!!!


Okay - This little guy wormed his way into all of our hearts by the end of our week of shooting at Hamid's House location. Sai is the child of the house man and maid who run the property for a Doctor who owns the house...

Every morning Sai would wake up and come and find me and stand there until I handed him his morning lollipop - The entire crew would watch and laugh when they saw Sai each morning, as they knew exactly who he was making a bee-line for….( I guess the morning I was sick was terrible for Sai - He looked high and low for me and boy did he come running for his lollipop when I returned...)

Kiran, our set photog - had some fun with Sai too….


As did our Make-up crew…


Could this be thefuture President of India????


By the end of the week Sai was completely running our set….

Sai works the cd player with Jagdish…

Sai watching the action on Deepti's lap in the video village.


At one point Sai was siting right next to Uma with the exact same intensity, watching a scene play out on the monitor

Sai clearly co-directing the film….

Well, we are happy to report that Sai has "gone Hollywood on us! Check out some kinda India cool.....

A future Bollywood Producer!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shan:

The kids are beautiful and your descriptions are amazing! I love that you're sharing your experience with us.

I miss ya! Be safe.

--Amy