Monday, December 3, 2007

Bolly Blog 33 - Film Nagar Slum Area


We spent an afternoon shooting in another amazing place which is called "Film Nagar Slum Area" (There was literally a printed sign that said that - which was really surprising to Derth and I, because it used the word "slum")

We were shooting a limo driving through the hills, so of course we got a lot of attention...

Derth tries to set up a shot in the crowded market area...


Almost impossible not to get people looking into the camera...but we tried!

Sashi at the ready to cue the limo...

Excited kids watch the filming...

Derth gets some help from little friends!

I pulled out my camera and immediately kids surrounded me saying "Auntie, Auntie - take my picture!"....

With these amazing faces I was happy to do it!

This is a vibrant, happy place even thought it's called a "slum". I'll let these picuters speak for themselves...




No comments: